Yard Debris will be picked up Monday 6/12 to allow time to clean yards and bring debris to the curb.
This is to allow residents time to clean up after last night’s storm. The town is unable to collect entire trees, but can collect limbs and sticks following the usual regulations:
- Curbside brush and yard debris will be collected from the residences inside the town limits of Littleton, NC.
- Loose leaves (not bagged) will be collected from the residences inside the town limits of Littleton, NC during the fall months.
- Leaves, grass clippings, and pine straw must not be bagged. Bags will not be picked up by the contractor. Place debris by sidewalk and edge of yard, not on the curb or in the storm drain. Limbs and trimmings may be no longer than 5 feet and no bigger than 5 inches in diameter.
- No commercial yard/garden debris is allowed. Contractors must remove debris, the town will not pick it up. No household/kitchen trash is allowed.
- Please read this notice for additional limitations.