Now you can pay your water bill online with a credit card!
The Town of Littleton has partnered with Point & Pay to accept credit cards for utility bill payments.
A convenience fee of 2.95% of the utility bill or $2.50, whichever is greater, will be charged on all card transactions. The Town does not receive this fee; the total fee goes directly to Point & Pay for using this service.
We will accept credit cards from walk-in customers, or you can pay online. To pay your utility bill online with this service, please have your account number and service address handy.
Payment of utility accounts is the responsibility of the individual or business listed on the account. The due date for your utility payment, and the dates for the late fees, are printed on your bill.
Our payment policies remain the same:
- Payments made after 2:00pm will be posted on the next business day.
- Payments received after 4:30pm on the due date will incur a $10 late fee. Payments received after 4:30pm on the business day before cutoff will incur a $20 late fee. These fees will not be reflected on your online account until the next business day, but nonpayment of the late fee may cause disconnection of your water service.
- When paying online to avoid disconnection, you must make your past due payment prior to 4:30pm on the payment deadline date listed on your utility bill.
The online payment system is not monitored for accounts disconnected for nonpayment.
If your water service has been disconnected for nonpayment:
- Service will only be restored when the total balance on the account has been paid in full.
- Service is not automatically restored upon payment. Once the payment has been made, call the billing office at 252-586-2709 to request a reconnection.
- Proof of payment (either a current dated receipt or a valid confirmation number) is required.
- Service will be restored the following business day when payments and requests are made after 3:00pm.
Online account information is updated once a week – if you have made a payment, it will not show up online immediately. If you are not sure of your account balance please call the billing office at 252-586-2709.
Note: While precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of credit card transactions, no internet transaction is completely secure. The customer assumes full responsibility for the transaction and no warranty or guarantee is given by the Town of Littleton.