- Pickup will usually be the last week of the month, starting on a Monday. In the event of unforeseeable circumstances, or inclement weather, a Monday pickup may have to be canceled and rescheduled for another date as soon as possible within the same week. Date changes will posted on the News page as we are notified by the contractor.
- Curbside brush and yard debris will be collected from the residences inside the town limits of Littleton, NC.
- Loose leaves (not bagged) will be collected from the residences inside the town limits of Littleton, NC during the fall months.
- Leaves, grass clippings, and pine straw must not be bagged. Bags will not be picked up by the contractor. Place debris by sidewalk and edge of yard, not on the curb or in the storm drain. Limbs and trimmings may be no longer than 5 feet and no bigger than 5 inches in diameter.
- No commercial yard/garden debris is allowed. Contractors must remove debris, the town will not pick it up. No household/kitchen trash is allowed.
- Please read this notice for additional limitations.
See News page for meeting date/time changes